Bun project

craigb

1 hour ago, synkrotron said:

Probably what we call Jugs over here in the UK.

Doubtful.  Buns are what you sit on here.

Ironically, what you sit on here is also called a fanny and that definitely has a different meaning in the UK!

a145b801e56bbd610e4a2313b0f43ce0.jpg

8 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I think the Glasses are wearing that rabbit 😆

That's only half the story 🤪

I told the rabbit  I was hung like an animal so it became curious . I whipped out my junk to show the bunny  and it said to me I don't know what you are talking about .

I did the only thing I could do , I grabbed my reading glasses off the table and  gently placed them on the bunny rabbits head.  Then I said to the bunny  now take a look .

Sure enough the bunny did eventually agree with me . Then it asked me why didn't I just say I was hung like a hamster in the first place ?

...Yeah I know self depreciating humor

I didn't have the heart to tell the poor bunny that I had  just gotten back from being hijacked out in the Jungle by a nymphomaniac  female ape that had the hots for me . She  erotically  wore my junk down to an unrecognizable  nub. After hearing all of that the  poor Bunny shook his head , my glasses fell off , and  he told me he empathically felt my pain as he rubbed the nub on the right paw where his foot used to be  .....omg.gif

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

After hearing all of that the  poor Bunny shook his head , my glasses fell off , and  he told me he empathically felt my pain as he rubbed the nub on the right paw where his foot used to be  .....omg.gif

Did he go on to tell you about how he's traveled all over trying to find the person who shot his Pa? 😁

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

After hearing all of that the  poor Bunny shook his head , my glasses fell off , and  he told me he empathically felt my pain as he rubbed the nub on the right paw where his foot used to be  .....omg.gif

Kenny

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Did he go on to tell you about how he's traveled all over trying to find the person who shot his Pa? 😁

Gee I didn't know . I guess he must of felt sorry for what happened to your nub to have opened up to you like that  . spit.gif

Kenny

20 hours ago, craigb said:

Doubtful.  Buns are what you sit on here.

Ironically, what you sit on here is also called a fanny and that definitely has a different meaning in the UK!

Yes, If you tell someone they have nice buns, you had better know them pretty well. I have also heard fanny used less frequently . I have heard ***** used most often when people talk about certain politicians. There should probably be an IQ test for entry.  This doesn't appear to be a prerequisite. Whoops! did I just type that? 

In hindsight, I am learning an O'Carolan tune called " Fanny Power". I don't think this is what he had in mind when he wrote it.

I'm going to run now before SLIP pulls out a set of buns from his 100000000000 photo collection. Let's keep it rated R though.

I think I'll get up off my buns and do something now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starise said:

In hindsight, I am learning an O'Carolan tune called " Fanny Power". I don't think this is what he had in mind when he wrote it.

Hey ! that's how me and the Bunny got Jacked Up ....We were both sitting there minding our own biznezz   listening to some O'Carolan grooving away while  having a few Guinness   and the next thing I know we both passed out . Hmmm it must have been The Jack  that delivered the KO punch  ....When we came to we both seemed to have all our organs except for one the one that got modified ....

note to self , don't mix Guinness , Jack  , and "award winning herbal enhancements  "when partying in a strange and unfamiliar environment

Kenny

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

g9cRYPI.png

Kenny

I feel bad for that little furless smacking hunk of chocolate.. I will be more than happy to finish him off. Put him put of his misery. And if you happen to have a peanut butter egg laying around I could assist in removing it.