AIR Hybrid 3 Update

cclarry

5 hours ago, chris.r said:

When I check on the Hybrid gui, it does say version 3.0.7.19000. If someone installed the updates may want to check if the last bit is different. Could be very tiny update lol.

Thanks for this. The version I already had installed (from a few years ago) has the same version number.

You have to hover the mouse over the Hybrid 3 logo bottom left for anyone who wants to know.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

Gotta love the $150 price tag optimism there..............I wonder if anyone has ever paid that?

The AIR Instruments were quite expensive when first released, and lot's of Pro Tool users
paid the big bucks those many years ago

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZincT said:
12 hours ago, chris.r said:

When I check on the Hybrid gui, it does say version 3.0.7.19000. If someone installed the updates may want to check if the last bit is different. Could be very tiny update lol.

Thanks for this. The version I already had installed (from a few years ago) has the same version number.

You have to hover the mouse over the Hybrid 3 logo bottom left for anyone who wants to know.

Yes, this is the previous version 3.0.7 that I had. I didn't install 2020 update yet, so since the main number "3.0.7" is the same I'd expect the update differs in the last "19000" bit but would need somebody else to confirm. Or maybe I'll install the update later this week.

I have quite a few of their products - long story but they kindly helped me out when my Muse Giga Sampler went wrong years ago.

I have never really used too many of the synths although I do use velvet and loom from time to time.

The one I liked but could never seem to get to function properly is Strike - has anyone been able to use this in a Windows environment?

Off to sort out my log ins and start upgrading!

Nigel

47 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

It seemed to install ok without any need to reauthorise - might be worth waiting to see if others have similar experience though!

If you click on the plugin GUI on the bottom left, what is the exact version of your updated Hybrid?

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

lot's of Pro Tool users paid the big bucks those many years ago

Yeah, what I meant was whether anyone ever looks at their website now and pays the $150 they are asking.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1