AIR Hybrid 3 Update

cclarry

1 hour ago, husker said:

How do you come across these things Lars?  I mean, this would be about the last place I would look for updates.

Most things I check for updates regularly.  These not as often, but saw the Hybrid update and went
through them one by one to see what was updated, and it took forever, because the AIR site is not
very optimised...plus I was downloading the Hybrid update at the time...LOL

Edited by cclarry

I can't really figure out how to access my stuff on their site. There was somewhere to input my email and they sent me a link to my product (well... one of them) and I can only seem to download a .dmg file which is for mac.... which I've never owned. 🥺

Just now, RSMcGuitar said:

I can't really figure out how to access my stuff on their site. There was somewhere to input my email and they sent me a link to my product (well... one of them) and I can only seem to download a .dmg file which is for mac.... which I've never owned. 🥺

On the product page there are tabs across the top, and one of the tabs says "Updates".
That's where the files for the updates are, both Mac and PC

• Like 2

That link seems to have downloads for all their products.

Some have been updated, some haven't - so check that (a) you own the product, and (b) you've not already got that version installed.

I eagerly starting downloading them all before I realised I hadn't bought stuff like Ignite... and everything other than MiniGrand, Velvet & Hybrid were already at the latest version.

• Thanks 1

Hmm interesting, inside "Hybrid2020_Setup.zip" I've found "Hybrid_3.0.7_Setup.exe"

In "MiniGrand2020Setup.zip" there's "Mini Grand_1.2.7_Setup" folder with "Mini Grand_1.2.7_Setup.exe" in it.

And similarly in "Velvet2020Setup.zip" is folder "Velvet_2.0.7_Setup" with "Velvet_2.0.7_Setup.exe" setup files.

I think that's all the same versions I already have installed. What gives?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1