Feature: 1 click Shortcuts for every toggle in track view

Josh Wolfer

I previous created a feature request for adding the following option as a quick icon toggle. 

But today, I realized that there really is an endless number of options I'd want as quick click toggles.  We all have our own work flows and different desires.  So really, I think it'd be great to provide an option for EVERY single toggle, as a quick icon on the top right of track view. 

This is frankly, the number one reason I hated moving from 8.5 to x1. Because I had my toolbar customized for my exact workflow. I eventually got used to the new way of doing things, but there really isn't a reason that the space on the top right of the track view can't be used to re-introduce this previous flexibility. Having xfades and ripple editing toggles are immensely important. So let's complete this new feature and make it extend to every option. 

I know I've said it before, but I'd pay for something like this to be added.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.9b430404f6718471dd6d9235748eb9cf.png

• Great Idea 1

A customizable button bar - brilliant idea! (You're on a roll, Josh! 😃 ) It's like the Quick Access Toolbar in the Microsoft Office applications, where you can select what actions you want to show icons for. Buttons require less clicks than menus and they can also display the current state of the command.

I also really missed all the icons that were lost (and put into menus) when the current "Skylight" GUI was introduced.  Especially working in the Browser got a lot slower.

• Like 1