Latest BandLab Assistant v6.0.0

HIBI

14 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Mine shows in the bottom there did you miss seeing that?

Your BandLab Assistant v5.2.0 had shown an update message?
I'm still running v5.2.0 but there is no update message.

Yes, I just take it as a given that it won't work. I usually have to re download from the web site. 

I got lucky this time and it downloaded to my download folder and I fired it up from there. I did have to re log in and it never remembers me so I have to look up my password. I don't mind, it's free and so no right to complain. 

I'd like to mention to clarify the purpose of this thread.
The point is users do not notice that there is an update of BandLab Assistant because no update message is displayed when running v5.2.0.

I am just concerned what will happen when the next CbB update available. Will CbB be updated without any problems via old BandLab Assistant, or find no update?

2 hours ago, HIBI said:

I'd like to mention to clarify the purpose of this thread.
The point is users do not notice that there is an update of BandLab Assistant because no update message is displayed when running v5.2.0.

I am just concerned what will happen when the next CbB update available. Will CbB be updated without any problems via old BandLab Assistant, or find no update?

Maybe the update fixes an issue where an update is available but BA doesn't tell you...

• HIBI changed the title to Latest BandLab Assistant v6.0.0