Text Cut Off on Pro Channel

Jerry Gerber

Hi,

In regard to the latest CWB update:

I just noticed that the Inspector now has an added function called "Arranger".  But this added tab cuts off the text from "Pro Channel" and and I don't see a way to expand the Inspector so that all the text shows..  It looks cramped.  Even when I undock the Inspector the "Pro Channel" tab has some garbled text in it...

Any solution to this?  Can I remove the "arranger" tab from the Inspector?

I attached a screenshot using Microsoft Word (.docx) that shows the glitch...

Thanks,

Jerry

Pro Channel.docx

Edited by jsg

18 minutes ago, jsg said:

Hi,

In regard to the latest CWB update:

I just noticed that the Inspector now has an added function called "Arranger".  But this added tab cuts off the text from "Pro Channel" and and I don't see a way to expand the Inspector so that all the text shows..  It looks cramped.  Even when I undock the Inspector the "Pro Channel" tab has some garbled text in it...

Any solution to this?  Can I remove the "arranger" tab from the Inspector?

I attached a screenshot using Microsoft Word (.docx) that shows the glitch...

Thanks,

Jerry

Pro Channel.docx 304.76 kB · 3 downloads

As of 2020.04. the pro channel tabs have been replaced with icons. If you're getting text, then it's probably because you're using a custom theme.

This post details the elements that need changing:

1 hour ago, msmcleod said:

As of 2020.04. the pro channel tabs have been replaced with icons. If you're getting text, then it's probably because you're using a custom theme.

This post details the elements that need changing:

Great, thank you.  This might be because I am using themes.  I hope the theme-makers update their work because there are a few themes I really like a lot...

Jerry

Yep, the problem was the themes.  When I reverted back to one of the 2 original themes, I see now that the Inspector uses icons now rather than text.

I sure hope the themes I like are being updated, I'll head over to that section of the site and check....

Best,

Jerry