8DIO Choir Sale

cclarry

32 minutes ago, husker said:

Talk me out of Insolidus.  Someone.....please.

You don't get direct control over the rhythm in which the syllables of the phrases are sung (although they are tempo synced), and it can take a while to open the patches (as is the case with any large library); you can get around the latter by freezing the track once you're happy with it. Also, you'll need the full version of Kontakt.

On the plus side, It really is a beautiful sounding choir, and you do get phrases with different syllable counts; the arcs also sound really good in my opinion. Also keep in mind that this would be more suited for quiet/calm/emotional moods, rather than something bombastic.

If you add a little something extra during your purchase, you can take advantage of their custom bundle maker promotion:

image.png.d936135d05403f4f11e8ce41c36d1939.png

They have a section of $50 and under; there's some quite nice stuff there, but if you're looking for the absolute cheapest, you can get Bottles for $2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, antler said:

If you can push the boat out a tiny bit more, there are a few instruments at $8, including Supercluster, Windchimes, and Clay Vase

What about Bottles Instrument for Kontakt at $2? ;)

And there are some try-packs at $4 which are  very limited packs of full versions.

21 minutes ago, Piotr said:

What about Bottles Instrument for Kontakt at $2? ;)

Mentioned Bottles already a bit earlier 😉

Good point about the try-packs though - guess I was trying to point out some typically unusual instruments that might add a new dimension

• Like 1

I also like the Seahorse.  But I think that is a bit more.  Besides single hits, it has some nice arp-y loops? Not really loops as it will continue as long as the midi note is drawn.  It is a wooden instrument like a frog guiro. 

They have some really great inexpensive percussion libraries.  But be worth picking one up to save 20%.  

1 minute ago, husker said:

Do you have either one of them?

I do. They are.  And? Slightly different.   I have all 4.  I have too much stuff. 

They all sound really good.  Some are louder, some are softer, but you can similar sound by just changing the volume.  Very playable though.

2 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

I do. They are.  And? Slightly different.   I have all 4.  I have too much stuff. 

But, but... there are six of them :):

Silka, Insolidus, Lacrimosa, Requiem Pro, Liberis Angelic Choir, The New Studio Sopranos

5 minutes ago, antler said:

But, but... there are six of them :):

Silka, Insolidus, Lacrimosa, Requiem Pro, Liberis Angelic Choir, The New Studio Sopranos

The 4 listed above.  I don't have Requiem Pro (I do have Soundiron's Requiem Lite) and the New Studio Sopranos.