COLOURTIDE - Ireland .. UNDERWATER Album now digital, finally

aidan o driscoll

Hi Guys,

Been a long time CAKEWALK user ( since early 90s ). Throughout those years we have had an original band called COLOURTIDE from Cork City, Ireland. All the material on this album used CAKEWALK to record it even the remixes of Driving home & was used for backing tracks when playing live. This album was for a good while now stuck on just CD but finally its gone digital on BANDCAMP.

I play guitar on this plus most of the keys and the sequencing via Cakewalk ..

So have a listen .. and even buy a track or two or the whole album :D

https://colourtide.bandcamp.com/releases

10 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

An interesting composition - I enjoyed the listen.  I thought the mood of the song was positive and upbeat - very cool.

There are some really cool synth lines in this one - the mix sounded quite good to me.

Thanks @Douglas Kirby

The remixes are of the track called DRIVING HOME, yes positive and upbeat .. that was the plan.

At the moment we are also looking at remixing the other original tracks on that album .. of course using Cakewalk for this task too.

As a side project for just stuff I do myself I initially added an EP of instrumental, ambient stuff .. these too made in Cakewalk. Project / Artist name TIDAL on Bandcamp, just me. Did a separate post for that here:

Edited by aidan o driscoll