How do You Drag Windows to Any Spot of Your Workspace?

ceakay

Question

I was trying t o create a new workspace, and I couldn't drag the one window with all the plugins to the left side of the screen (it wasn't letting me dock it to the left side of the screen). Does anyone know how to fix this or are some windows not able to go into certain places?

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Caleb Kim said:

I have tried to save it and re-save it, but it still won't load when reopening it. Is there any other method to make it work? 

I am going to have to defer to others with more experience, problem-solving skills, and maybe insider knowledge.

To be clear, I believe you are describing the Browser (the one window with all the plugins). If I understand correctly, you solved the problem of docking it on the left. You then re-saved that Workspace with the "Window Layout" Load from Workspace option checked.

But when you re-opened the project or switched Workspaces and tried to return to the Workspace you want (with the expanded Browser docked on the left), that Workspace didn't load.

I tried a number of things with the Browser (including a several personal Workspaces) and wasn't able to recreate the issue.  (I did not try using Screensets.) Maybe some other users or staff have some ideas.

Edited by User 905133
inserted a missing ")"