OTS Summer Group Buy is HERE!

cclarry

We're excited to announce the Orange Tree Samples Summer 2020 Group Buy sale, your opportunity to get up to 50% OFF our sample libraries and bundles!

In a group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes, up to 50% OFF at the highest discount tier.

Starting today, all you have to do to join the sale is to add a library to your group buy order.

The sign-up period only lasts until June 30th, so be sure to join the sale before then so you can take advantage of the discount.

You can change your group buy order at any point, even after the group buy has ended, so even if you're not sure which exact library or libraries you want, be sure to add something to your group buy order to save your spot in the sale.

MORE DETAILS

JOIN NOW

29 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Well all that left for me is Mind Control and I signed up for that.

Mind Control can be pretty useful, not very often though, but every now and then you run into something and bang it's a great work around.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels

On 6/28/2020 at 10:59 AM, TerraSin said:

He needs to add the 1500 for 60% again. :)

16 hours ago, trager said:

I did wonder why it was only 50% this year.

Maybe he sees his customer base as getting close to or at owning everything and does not expect larger group buys of the past?