M-Curves Theme (Updated for 2021.12)

Matthew White

This one was the latest theme I was making last year (2019) before specifically concentrating on easier on the eyes Themes which I've released a couple of since, so it’s bright, colorful and may be seen as garish by some but as it was mostly done I decided to finally finish and release, someone might like to use it.

Free Download Here.... M-Curves Cakewalk Theme

A combined total of around 150 hours, sometimes much more, goes in to creating each Theme I make, then there's more time spent to update them whenever BandLab makes changes or additions to the Cakewalk GUI to ensure any changed or new items display correctly and match the Theme, I also don't make all these Themes for myself, it's more of a hobby and to share the end results with the Cakewalk Community for their use and enjoyment at no charge, Any Tips/Donations via the following link for my time and efforts in creating and updating these are greatly appreciated, however small. Thank You! ❤️ https://www.paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, John Nelson said:

Is there a reason I'm getting a spectrum of colors in the start screen, instead of the black background?

image.thumb.png.e3461683875fd3ca2aa310aff23f0cab.png

That's the wallpaper image I used in this theme, I wanted to try something funky instead of a plain image. You can easily change it in the theme editor if you wish to use this theme without it. :)

• Like 1

Now updated for the 'Insert', Delete' and 'Properties' buttons in the 'Meter/Key View'  introduced in build 175, These were updated as the default buttons don't show very clearly with dark Themes, if you don't use this view (or not bothered about them being faint) you need not update.