Yet Another weirdness in CWbBL Why? SOLVED ?

Pathfinder

So tried again. I inserted a track folder above it. Then I deleted the track folder I just made. Now it opens.
mind boggling. You know, I guess it all boils down to my faults and also something in my mind is telling me to stay with Splat.

So, Yes I have posted before about things and mostly Scook and cactus iirc straightened me out. Once lens were o n, th other I do not recall.

So NOW: Open a project in CWbBL, all audio tracks, no midi. I have a track folder named Drums Audio. Except it is NOT a folder that can be opened or anything. The 20 tracks are in there but the folder is non functional.

Once again, I go back to Splat immediately and low and behold the Drum audio track folder is, you guessed it, a normal track fold - NO lenses are on. So is there a setting somewhere that I do not know about? Once again I am trying so hard to love CWbBL since it is being developed but jeeeezzzzz.

Any ideas? properties of the folder show 20 audio files and nothing else. I donot get it. I mean isn't a track folder a track folder "always" if that is the way I create it? 

Thanks

Edited by Pathfinder