Bounce To clips causes master to be bypassed

Sunraw

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue. After bouncing edited audio the project plays back at full volume so the master can't be turned down or muted. I find it starts happening after loading Melodyne but also after restarting the program and trying to bounce a take without a  Melodyne region.

1 hour ago, Sunraw said:

After bouncing edited audio the project plays back at full volume so the master can't be turned down or muted. I find it starts happening after loading Melodyne but also after restarting the program and trying to bounce a take without a  Melodyne region.

Are you playing the bounced audio that you bounced through your master bus, through your master bus again? This means you are running it through the same gain stages as your bounced it and that should not be done.

I could try that. I think I'll put up with it until I'm happy with a take so I don't get sidetracked  today. It seems Melodyne being loaded is the instigator. If I forget to disable my tracking plugs and create a region CWB always drops out. I may have hit the limit with my hardware if so the volume thing could be performance related. 

1 hour ago, CJ Jacobson said:

Are you playing the bounced audio that you bounced through your master bus, through your master bus again? This means you are running it through the same gain stages as your bounced it and that should not be done.

I don't fully understand your comment but I did not have this problem when bouncing a clip  while using melodyne or tracking before. I noticed now when I select a group region it goes full blast even without bouncing first,  and I have to restart the program.  Everything is on default so the track goes out to the master bus. Are you saying it should be re-routed before bouncing the clip?