Puns Anyone? Got 'em? Post 'em.

Notes_Norton

I played in a Holiday Inn, the bar was call CURRENTS and it was also where breakfast was served.

They got new paper placements with CURRENTS written across it. The waitresses soon discovered that if they put the napkins in the middle of the placemats it looked like CU■■■■NTS. Of course that was immediately forbidden.

The next time they ordered placemats, the design was different.

Notes ♫

Heh, ya.  I've got an image of Hillary standing in front of a banner that says "Country" where she does the same thing!

(Chose not to post it due to the sensitive five-year olds that might see it.  Note that the word isn't as scary as seeing the Hildabeast!  *Shudder!*)

• Haha 1

It was just announced that in my area a midget fortune-teller escaped from prison.  Everyone should be on the lookout for a small medium at large.

My doctor told me the bad news today--I have been diagnosed with kleptomania.  But I'm not worried, as I'm taking something for it..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Not exactly a pun either, but it made me grin.

_Flat Earth.jpg

There was a video showing the highest a private rocket had ever gone and, thanks to having a Go-Pro camera attached, people got a great view.  However, the Flatards tried to use the video to show that, at that height, you could see that the Earth is flat.  Below was the rebuttal I put together (you'll have to expand the image to full size for it to match the correct size):

Earth-Basketball-Comparison300dpi.jpg