UVI Synth Legacy is BACK!

cclarry

10 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Something odd of late wth the MF site.

No matter what product you click on it either stays on the catalog list or it goes to the home page ( Chrome, EDGE ).

Geo blocking of sorts? I am in Ireland ..

Most likely...others have said the same thing...

30 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Something odd of late wth the MF site.

No matter what product you click on it either stays on the catalog list or it goes to the home page ( Chrome, EDGE ).

Geo blocking of sorts? I am in Ireland ..

An FYI ... Yes i can confirm this is because of GEO BLOCKING. I just tried my VPN software set to USA and I was able to get at the pages on MF.

BTW .. its $4.99 boxed version so if outside US there is shipping ( which they would not probably anyway ) bringing the price to about $50

Edited by aidan o driscoll

11 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

BTW .. its $4.99 boxed version so if outside US there is shipping ( which they would not probably anyway ) bringing the price to about $50

Shame, for $4,99 it seems very interesting and I certainly would buy it, but I can't even open MF website like others because of geo blocking :( 

Well... if it was just  $50 I would consider buying. Just consider... not buying probably.

But see what I got when put that in cart:

Items:         $4.99
Shipping:     $36.06
Handling:    $8.00
Duty:        $32.42
VAT (Tax):    $17.88

Order Total:    $99.35

Even if I lived in a Mars colony I would think this would be an abusive shipping price! 😀

Edited by Sergio
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I can't buy it. Proceed to checkout gets me

Order contains item(s) with unavailable or undeliverable status.

Confirmed... I just put it in my cart and as soon as I logged in it said that in red at the top....
bummer

19 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

who buys BOXED product these days where software is concerned, infact who SELLS boxed software product anymore FFS

THAT is exactly WHY these are cheap!  They are clearing them out!

• Like 2

The whole box thing is comical with respect to this product. I sat thru days of UPS misinformation as to where the box was and when it would arrive; followed by its arrival in a condition looking like it had gone through the London blitz; followed by a Serial No. in the box that was defective. Luckily UVI  made good on getting me a different functioning serial.