Neural DSP Fortin Nameless Suite Amp Sim. Flash sale

cclarry

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

can  anyone recommend the best clean tones plugin form Neutral DSP? this one is soundly a little too metally.

in each one you have clean tones , depends if you need more versatility or not , if i had to keep one this would be nolly imho , clean are superb in plini and abasi first amps as well as nolly ... also the fortin cali suite has a superb clean channel witch is imho the start of the show ....

On 6/19/2020 at 8:44 PM, Zo said:

in each one you have clean tones , depends if you need more versatility or not , if i had to keep one this would be nolly imho , clean are superb in plini and abasi first amps as well as nolly ... also the fortin cali suite has a superb clean channel witch is imho the start of the show ....

My God, Zoo.... That Cali thing has gorgeous clean sounds... I tried it on guitar which is hybrid of strato&tele...

Ech,  downloaded it to test only for curiosity after a video seen to verify and know have another problem now as liked it too much... Anyway  no deal for it yet...  Will try that Nameless hoping it will not impress me too much 😕

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

My God, Zoo.... That Cali thing has gorgeous clean sounds... I tried it on guitar which is hybrid of strato&tele...

Ech,  downloaded it to test only for curiosity after a video seen to verify and know have another problem now as liked it too much... Anyway  no deal for it yet...  Will try that Nameless hoping it will not impress me too much 😕

Be patient lol it's on my list also ahahahah .... i didn't gave it attention , tested it for the job (i need ot know theml all for projects and students) and i was like damn.....this thing is worth the first amps alone but not at 99 Euros !!

Nameless is not the same gem at all ....

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1