New Installation not opening correctly

brandon

Hi - I had to send my PC back to Dell as it had a problem. To fix it they had to reinstall Windows 10. However I then had to reinstall all my previous apps. I installed CbB in the same way as before without a problem. When I open it (I haven't loaded all my files from my backup yet) and i choose one of the templates (4 track, or 16 track) it loads the interface and then the mouse indicator becomes a blue circle that just continues spinning without any effect.  I have only installed the one app so far so not sure what could be the cause of this. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, brandon said:

Hi - I had to send my PC back to Dell as it had a problem. To fix it they had to reinstall Windows 10. However I then had to reinstall all my previous apps. I installed CbB in the same way as before without a problem. When I open it (I haven't loaded all my files from my backup yet) and i choose one of the templates (4 track, or 16 track) it loads the interface and then the mouse indicator becomes a blue circle that just continues spinning without any effect.  I have only installed the one app so far so not sure what could be the cause of this. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

In addition to the above I have tried opening it with a project but the same happens.