Overloud's TH-U guitar amp software 60% Off

cclarry

Overloud's TH-U guitar amp software are £29.95 / $39.00 at Time+Space until June 25th, 2020, saying:

Overloud TH-U 'collections' deliver all the features of the full TH-U software but with a smaller selection of guitar amplifiers, cabinets and pedal and rack effects. Easy to use, the content in each collection has been tailored specifically for Rock, Metal or Funk and RnB music.

Grab your guitar or bass, plug it in and jam out. Got EZbass or other guitar virtual instruments? Use TH-U to customise your tones even further.

And, if you love TH-U after trying these collections, look out for some great upgrade deals to the full version next month;).

Get deal at
https://www.timespace.com/collections/overloud-th-u-collections

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Zo said:

Still no THU upgrade sale ? (from TH3) 

It says at the bottom of the KVR Email

And, if you love TH-U after trying these collections, look out for some great upgrade deals to the full version next month;).

But that may be just for those who purchase on of the TH-U Editions, like Rock etc, but it may also include other upgrades.

You could also purchase one of the TH-U Editions, like Rock for $39US, and then see what the upgrades next month bring, maybe worth a shot to you.

I got rid of all my TH-U stuff a while back, it was TH-U Full with TH2 Full, TH3 Full and about 8 TH-U Rig packs, if I had known you could have had that for free

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Speaking of Overloud... have they ever offered a 'deal' on BREVERB2? 

I use the Cakewalk edition of same for everything, and would like to have the complete version with the extra algorithms and whatever else they throw in.

But not for $149.

They briefly offered Cakewalk owners the ability to upgrade at a reduced price with Cakewalk went under and they
gave us all a "Separation" license for Breverb Sonar, and TH-Sonar...but I haven't seen an upgrade offer for us 
Breverb Sonar users since then

3 hours ago, ensconced said:

It says at the bottom of the KVR Email

But that may be just for those who purchase on of the TH-U Editions, like Rock etc, but it may also include other upgrades.

You could also purchase one of the TH-U Editions, like Rock for $39US, and then see what the upgrades next month bring, maybe worth a shot to you.

I got rid of all my TH-U stuff a while back, it was TH-U Full with TH2 Full, TH3 Full and about 8 TH-U Rig packs, if I had known you could have had that for free

Thks homie , in fact i just wanted to try their ir things ... can t be do e from th3 wicth is a shame ...

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Thks homie , in fact i just wanted to try their ir things ... can t be do e from th3 wicth is a shame ...

If by IR things, you mean the Rig Libraries, the amp match type stuff,  you can do that with either the Full version of TH-U or any of the TH-U Editions/Collections like the TH-U Rock Collection, which you can get from this sale for $39, no need for the Full version to use the Rig Libraries.

How to use it

You can load this Rig Library into the Rig Player component, available in any TH-U version:

TH-U Full

TH-U Rock

TH-U Metal

TH-U Funk and R&B

TH-U Slate Edition

https://overloud.com/products/lrs-reverend-g

Edited by ensconced

22 hours ago, Zo said:

Still no THU upgrade sale ? (from TH3) 

It's not much of a discount, but on Time+Space the upgrade from TH-3 is £68.02 (down from £76.99). Not sure if there'll be a bigger discount in future.

Edited by antler

16 hours ago, ensconced said:

If by IR things, you mean the Rig Libraries, the amp match type stuff,  you can do that with either the Full version of TH-U or any of the TH-U Editions/Collections like the TH-U Rock Collection, which you can get from this sale for $39, no need for the Full version to use the Rig Libraries.

re you sure bout that , i know old lib were like that but new need THU full nope ?

52 minutes ago, Zo said:

re you sure bout that , i know old lib were like that but new need THU full nope ?

Absolutely sure, it even states it on the OVERLOUD site when you go to the Rig Library of choice page as I mentioned above.

How to use it

You can load this Rig Library into the Rig Player component, available in any TH-U version:

TH-U Full

TH-U Rock

TH-U Metal

TH-U Funk and R&B

TH-U Slate Edition

He is correct Zo. Even with the smaller packs with the player, you can use them just like it was the full version. You just won't have access to all the amps and presets of the full version. All you get it what ya pay for.

13 minutes ago, Zo said:

But i own none of those thu , does it come with a thu player , this is my question ?!

TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk and R&B all come with the Rig Player yes.

Here is a comparison of the TH-U Rock Collection with TH-U Full

https://overloud.com/node/210/compare

note 'Rig Player' 3rd from the bottom.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

Really like the idea of the R&B and Funk collection. Those are mainly the sounds I use. I don't know much about TRU Overloud other than people  saying it sounds really really good compared to other Amp Sims -- but I don't know it those are mostly heavy metal guys focusing on the metal sounds. I already use NI GR 5, IKM AT 4 and Roland vCOSM and STARK.

You all think this is very similar software tech to AT 4 and moving to NeuralDSP might be a move to a different Amp Sim technology?

Has anyone compared the performance hit of TRU to AT 4 and NeuralDSP? Just curious?

Edited by telecode 101

10 hours ago, Zo said:

Rig player has to be opened in thu , nope or is it another plugin on its iwn , for me rig player is the new thing added to thu ...

Rig Player is part of TH-U, it is inside TH-U, you can just drag it in from the menu like you would any other amp, cab or FX, select what 'Rig' you want from it's own menu, add what FX you want before or after it. There are also 'Presets' available for each Rig Library available from the TH-U preset menu like regular presets which already contain added FX etc.

When you use Rig Player by dragging it from the menu, you can select different Rigs from within it's own menu system.

I got rid of all my TH2,TH3,TH-U stuff not so long back, but that is how it works.

Edited by ensconced

10 hours ago, Zo said:

for me rig player is the new thing added to thu ...

Yes, that is what we are talking about, and if you want the cheapest way to experience it, purchase 1 of the TH-U Collections, Rock, Metal, or Funk and R&B for $39 and you'll be set to go. Those collections include a small selection of stock 'Rigs' or you can purchase whatever Rig Library you desire from what's available.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

THU is my main amp sim.  I have Neural Plini, Amplitube, S-gear, etc., etc., but it is BY FAR the lowest CPU impact plugin of any own.  By a mile.

I am demoing TRU. CPU hit is higher than Guitar Rig. Lower than AT 4. But AT 4 sounds better to my ears. But AT 4 is a much bigger hit on the CPU. I am just comparing Fender Collection 2 with minimal effects.