Uncertain Future

Chandler

I've had a lot of free time this year and I decided to try to make the most of it by writing some music. I've always wanted to try to combine guitar and electronic music together, but some of my previous experiments haven't gone so well. Perhaps this is a bit better though. Its all instrumental and I hope you enjoy it. 

• Like 3

A Perfect example of how build up tension with the ``less is more´´  principle of guitar playing , just great, never once got boring I really liked it , I wish I could do thathalf as good  , I alyways play too much too early ,and too bloody often ..well done .....

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Paul Bush said:

A Perfect example of how build up tension with the ``less is more´´  principle of guitar playing , just great, never once got boring I really liked it , I wish I could do thathalf as good  , I alyways play too much too early ,and too bloody often ..well done .....

Thanks. I have that problem with playing too. I often play too much to soon, so I tried to calm down for this one. 

On 6/18/2020 at 9:59 PM, Wookiee said:

Nice enough track nothing I could hear to add any meaningful suggestion comment, thanks for sharing.

Thank you for listening.