Engaging In General Buffoonery

Starise

Man takes his dog to the vet, says the dog has been acting listless. Vet prescribes vitamins.

Vitamins? the man said, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I want a second opinion!

So the vet brings in a cat, who walks around the dog and then looks up at the vet and nods. Yep, says the vet. Vitamins.

WTF? I want a third opinion!

So the vet brings in a Labrador retriever, who sniffs the patient and nods to the doc. Yep, says the vet. That clinches it, and hands the man a bill for $300.

300?!? why so high?

Says the vet: don't blame me. You're the one who demanded the cat scan and the lab test.

• Haha 7

If your young and fit, with the right amount of pressure, you should be able to make the distance to deliver the magic milk. But for some of the older guys around here, well, lets just say it's not an in-gene-ious solution.

Edited by Tezza

29 minutes ago, Tezza said:

If your young and fit, with the right amount of pressure, you should be able to make the distance to deliver the magic milk. But for some of the older guys around here, well, lets just say it's not an in-gene-ious solution.

Since you say "if" I can see that. Plenty of unhealthy young people and healthy older people. In your line of work you probably only see the unhealthy ones. Roight?

In any case.....gravity can be your friend.