Jump to content
Starise

Engaging In General Buffoonery

Recommended Posts

A man took his sick dog to the vet. Vet picks up dog and looks at him.

Vet- I believe I'm going to  have to put him down

Dog owner- OMG!!! WHY!!!!

Vet- He's getting heavy.

 

stooges.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man takes his dog to the vet, says the dog has been acting listless. Vet prescribes vitamins.

Vitamins? the man said, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I want a second opinion!

So the vet brings in a cat, who walks around the dog and then looks up at the vet and nods. Yep, says the vet. Vitamins.

WTF? I want a third opinion!

So the vet brings in a Labrador retriever, who sniffs the patient and nods to the doc. Yep, says the vet. That clinches it, and hands the man a bill for $300.

300?!? why so high?

Says the vet: don't blame me. You're the one who demanded the cat scan and the lab test.

 

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Says the vet: don't blame me. You're the one who demanded the cat scan and the lab test.

Just think if he wanted a Multi-Poo test 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Did you hear about the blind pr0st1tute?

 

Edited by Notes_Norton
auto-censor problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I guess the social distancing thing went away for these guys? 

If we are to stay 6ft away, how will they make babies in the future?

Edited by Starise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If your young and fit, with the right amount of pressure, you should be able to make the distance to deliver the magic milk. But for some of the older guys around here, well, lets just say it's not an in-gene-ious solution.

Edited by Tezza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 minutes ago, Tezza said:

If your young and fit, with the right amount of pressure, you should be able to make the distance to deliver the magic milk. But for some of the older guys around here, well, lets just say it's not an in-gene-ious solution.

Since you say "if" I can see that. Plenty of unhealthy young people and healthy older people. In your line of work you probably only see the unhealthy ones. Roight?

In any case.....gravity can be your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

s50ES7k.jpg

Kenny

Handsome crowd, that.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some things are better left untyped.....whoops did I just type there?

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Starise said:

I guess the social distancing thing went away for these guys? 

If we are to stay 6ft away, how will they make babies in the future?

If they can't figure it out, they shouldn't breed!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Starise said:

Roight?

Careful, your slipping into an Australian accent.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't talk like one.  I  understand them most of the time.

Which is better, a wise illegible  statement  or a statement devoid of wisdom we  understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Starise said:

Which is better, a wise illegible  statement  or a statement devoid of wisdom we  understand?

Buffoonery.  Preferably of the puerile variety.

(Duh!😁)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...