Win 10 Users - How to find Audio Bit/Sample rate?

sadicus

5 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

and what, may i ask, is wrong with firefox??

I don't believe I stated that I switched to Brave, as I had never heard of it, so how it has me quoted as saying I had, does not compute.

And, my comment about uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, was only regarding the potential for that process getting rid of a pesky virus that only showed itself when a Chrome instance was launched.

Have a blast with whichever browser you like,  be that Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Not So Brave, etc.... :)

Chrome has more extensions available than any other browser. But there are some that are specific to Firefox. I used to use a video capture plugin with Firefox that was better than anything on Chrome. It could download YouTube videos. Chrome was never going to allow that, since they and YT have the same parent company. Eventually, YT flexed its muscles and got every video downloader to exempt YouTube, including FF.

6 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I used to use a video capture plugin with Firefox that was better than anything on Chrome. It could download YouTube videos. Chrome was never going to allow that, since they and YT have the same parent company. Eventually, YT flexed its muscles and got every video downloader to exempt YouTube, including FF.

And that's why I run "Waterfox Classic" as an alterative browser. It's a fork from an older version of FF before the Great Breaking of all the Plugins, and as such can still run all the old Plugins, most notably "FlashGot" — which lets you download videos from all sorts of websites, as well as YouTube.