APD Deal - Sample Logic Virtual Ensemble Trilogy

cclarry

90% off! For only $29.99 (instead of $299.99), get Virtual Ensemble Trilogy for the FREE Kontakt Player by Sample Logic.

Expires June 30th.

"This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellopones, euphoniums, and tubas.

VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player."

https://audioplugin.deals/virtual-ensemble-trilogy-for-kontakt-player-by-sample-logic/ref/21/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Topcheese said:

I'm just mad because I finally bit the bullet and upgraded Kontakt, so that i can get in on all the good deals for the full version.  I don't know what to think now.

You made the right move....there are ALWAYS good deals on great Kontakt instruments...but NOT always on Kontakt

• Like 2

I've actually been wanting Fanfare for a while now.  But I won't buy it without a deal.  I really wish this was a deal on the full Marching Bundle.  But for $30 this seemed like not a bad thing.  My download finished while I was eating.  Just about to dive in and see what it has.  Looks like it includes a bunch of stuff to hook up with Finale and Sibelius too.  Which is interesting, since I've been considering getting a pro scoring app.  Having this might push me towards one of those two.

My first impression is it's basically some of a high school marching band.  Older style Kontakt instruments but not awful.  No legatos for the brass.  Each articulation is a separate Kontakt instrument too (no keyswitching).  The brass that is there is nice and makes me wish it was the full Fanfare.  I'm not really sure what kind of music this would be useful for really though.  It may be one of those fun to play around with but doesn't really fit into any music you might actually write.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cclarry said:

Strangely, no comments...

Well, ok then...seeing as you asked....

Watching the demo video all I could think of was that somebody needed to tell the guy with the cymbals to put them down and walk away. (polite version)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I've actually been wanting Fanfare for a while now.  But I won't buy it without a deal.  I really wish this was a deal on the full Marching Bundle.  But for $30 this seemed like not a bad thing.  My download finished while I was eating.  Just about to dive in and see what it has.  Looks like it includes a bunch of stuff to hook up with Finale and Sibelius too.  Which is interesting, since I've been considering getting a pro scoring app.  Having this might push me towards one of those two.

My first impression is it's basically some of a high school marching band.  Older style Kontakt instruments but not awful.  No legatos for the brass.  Each articulation is a separate Kontakt instrument too (no keyswitching).  The brass that is there is nice and makes me wish it was the full Fanfare.  I'm not really sure what kind of music this would be useful for really though.  It may be one of those fun to play around with but doesn't really fit into any music you might actually write.

Yep. Got that Fanfare and love it. This seems to be a combined Kontakt Player subset of Fanfare, Impakt and Rumble. Crazy price. 

• Like 1