Many things you have but can't find

kitekrazy

I have another one. We are not much of drinkers my wife and I. So of course every time I need to find the corkscrew opener it is not in the drawer it is suppose to be in.  How does that happen??????????????????????  We think we have some leprechauns sneaking in at night and helping themselves to the little wine we have :D 

6 hours ago, craigb said:

I've noticed that people are supposed to have common sense, but few seem to be finding it lately...

(Does that make it uncommon sense now???)

In other words, common sense isn't very common?

I'm usually good at remembering where I saw what I need when I need it .  The exception to that is the screwdriver!!  Why is it that every time I need a Phillip's head driver I can only find a Flat head one and every time I need a flat head screwdriver I can only find  the Phillip's one!?!?

Yes, I actually own two of the multi-tip ones but of course those I can't find in the aforementioned times!

2 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Ha ha, good point . I have heard a few people say they've seen a leprechaun and every one of them was Irish, so... Never have had a sighting in Warsaw, so I'm going to call it. Leprechauns are Irish. Find me one with a Serbian drivers license and I'll change it.

Well how about  this Khan!  Does he count 🤣 

khan-1.jpg