Many things you have but can't find

kitekrazy

Easy one. I can never find the right bolt or nut that I need in my stash :(

Music related - Find the sheet music that I need for church service.  One of these days I will scan them in. Of course you know what will happen. I won't be able to find my Tablet.

1 minute ago, craigb said:

If you put your tape mesaures with your turkey basters (and who needs more than one of those anyway???), then you might have some other, more pressing, issues to look into!

(Just sayin'! 🤣)

Hey he wanted to know if his Turkey measured up :)

• Haha 2

I always know where to find my Turkey Baster . I leave it in my tool box for the car . I use the thing for adding distilled water to my car battery ...

When I cook a turkey which is not all that often I just use a big soup style spoon for splish splashing the bird .

Anyway , I do feel the OP 's pain,

Yesterday I was looking for my   cable that I run out of a mini headphone out into a stereo RCA  split that has the regular 1/4 plugs attached .

I spent almost 2 hours looking for that thing ...then I eventually found it dangling underneath the table hidden by the whole mess of all my other cables ...

Thank you Universe.  I'm still undecided if you are just effing w me or if you are just trying to teach me patience  ....

Kenny

6 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Easy one. I can never find the right bolt or nut that I need in my stash :(

Music related - Find the sheet music that I need for church service.  One of these days I will scan them in. Of course you know what will happen. I won't be able to find my Tablet.

or run out of space......luckily ours is in PDF which I can print until I can't find any paper, plus it's just another piece of gear to take

When I’m done with a thing I always shut the door to that room as I leave.

When I open the door back up, there’s that thing. Just where I left it. 

Question is. Where in the room did I leave “that thing”?

Thats a problem for another time. The time when I need “that thing”. And so it goes.

A problem only solved by order, good organisation and/or a touch of OCD. Sadly I have none of those. Chaos rules and the race to amass the most unfinished projects, musical or otherwise, is on.  

Since I’ve been retired from work all my stuff remains in a disorganised chaotic state.  

I think there’s a message in there, but I cannot find it. 

4 hours ago, MUDGEL said:

When I’m done with a thing I always shut the door to that room as I leave.

When I open the door back up, there’s that thing. Just where I left it. 

Question is. Where in the room did I leave “that thing”?

Thats a problem for another time. The time when I need “that thing”. And so it goes.

A problem only solved by order, good organisation and/or a touch of OCD. Sadly I have none of those. Chaos rules and the race to amass the most unfinished projects, musical or otherwise, is on.  

Since I’ve been retired from work all my stuff remains in a disorganised chaotic state.  

I think there’s a message in there, but I cannot find it. 

Often that actually works.

Anyone notice when you buy a package of pens and maybe two work and then you lost them.

Ok, you know how sock matches go missing.

I have evidence now that indeed the dryer is a port hole to somewhere. I was doing our wash this weekend and had two loads of the mrs. laundry in two baskets. She's fussy about her socks and collects them in all different colors. When pulling her load 1 out of the dryer to fold up everything I noticed, ru-ro, I'm missing a sock, I put it aside and began to transfer load 2 to the dryer I found it's mate in that wet batch. So cool! and threw it all in the dryer minus the stuff I'm not to dry and back to life I went. When load 2 in the dryer was done I unloaded it ad folded everything as per usual but there was no sock. I looked all in the dryer cause Jerry Seinfeld told us of their M.O ya know, but no, It's gone!

I imagine it could be clung to the inside of the mrs jeans..... but yeah.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:24 PM, MUDGEL said:

...A problem only solved by order, good organisation and/or a touch of OCD. Sadly I have none of those. Chaos rules and the race to amass the most unfinished projects, musical or otherwise, is on.  

I have a "good organisation and/or a touch of OCD" but still have to look for my keys and find them in the fridge.

So...i start a search with the logical but rapidly change over to the absurd places where it shouldn't be.

3 hours ago, Kurre said:

I have a "good organisation and/or a touch of OCD" but still have to look for my keys and find them in the fridge.

So...i start a search with the logical but rapidly change over to the absurd places where it shouldn't be.

My dad had a small reel to reel tape recorder and my brothers and I were using it. We left in on the back porch table with the microphone. Next day the microphone is missing. We found it several weeks later. My mom came home shopping. She put the groceries on the back table and somehow the microphone got picked up when she put the ice cream and frozen vegetables  away. Needless to say the microphone was a goner.