Acustica Summer Friday is Coming!

cclarry

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

Maybe Lime instead?... More refreshing 🙂

If I had only one AA to choose from it would be LIME. A great all around choice, broad strokes on the eq so it works well on different styles & material. (Amethyst is another that's overlooked not often talked about, should be updated soon I hope.)

Many would choose Gold, Pink, Magenta which are great as well, just more aggressive & forward than Lime/ Amethyst.

24 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

If I had only one AA to choose from it would be LIME. A great all around choice, broad strokes on the eq so it works well on different styles & material. (Amethyst is another that's overlooked not often talked about, should be updated soon I hope.)

Many would choose Gold, Pink, Magenta which are great as well, just more aggressive & forward than Lime/ Amethyst.

Could not agree more. I've chosen Amethyst due to the personal experiences with Amek Angela and Tac Matchless analog consoles. Lime was my favourite Neve, hence the recommendation above (didn't try Navy). Lime Eq was great and comp (one of the compressors. can't remember B or C) was very useful.

• Like 1