Acustica Summer Friday is Coming!

cclarry

Summer Friday special save up to 80%: promotion is valid from June 17 to June 24, 2020 (23:59 pm - UTC+2), and is not retroactive. Cobalt, Azure, El Rey, Diamond Color EQ, Diamond Lift, and Pensado EQ are excluded from the Summer Sale promo.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Open office calc with some prices comparison against BF2019 + few observed deals... It is my point of reference to decide if I am in or out ;)

I’d like to check that out. I do see intro prices were typically lower than this sale. I’ve only recently gotten into Acustica so never looked at things like Gold 3 etc. 

12 minutes ago, Greg said:

I’d like to check that out. I do see intro prices were typically lower than this sale. I’ve only recently gotten into Acustica so never looked at things like Gold 3 etc. 

Only some.  Some are at 70% off now.  And Nebula at 80% off has never been lower. 

They do give the % off amount so you can decide.  I picked up Viridian and Cream.  Viridian because it was recommended to me a while ago, and Cream because it just looked cool.  Both were at 70% off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Sent by PM. If anybody else interested pls PM me... I can convert it also to xls if no openoffice used.

15 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Can I use MS Office to open it or I need Libre Office?

You need Libre Office or Open Office, I am afraid. But I can convert it into xls format and resend it to you if you have only MS Office

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piotr said:

You need Libre Office or Open Office, I am afraid. But I can convert it into xls format and resend it to you if you have only MS Office

Nope, it's ok, just downloaded it and installed it. :D

• Like 1

Did Black Friday allow loyalty coupons? They did, right? Bonus points to Acustica for that policy. Most of the first-party stuff was base 70% off then. They produced a cool menu as a price list.
https://issuu.com/acusticaaudio/docs/chez_acustica_black_friday_2019
As always, no guarantee those levels will repeat. Regardless some stuff now is the same 70% off or quite close, you get to use it rather than waiting for a hypothetical black friday sale, and it helps you to the next tier of loyalty coupon :) And of course there's stuff that's been released or updated in the last year. 

N4 is -80%, while it was list at Black Friday. 

Ruby2 looks to be -53% vs 50% at BF, and currently allows loyalty coupons, which the branded plugins sometimes do not (compare your emails for the one that applies). Similarly the "Enna and Telge Enhancer Bundle" got some good reviews and is only -25% but allows loyalty coupons, which it may not always. 

• Like 1