Accusonus Beat Making Bundle

cclarry

$149

Accusonus has announced a unique, time-limited offer for modern beatmakers. Their full collection of beat making tools will be available for $149 instead of $750 until the 30th of June 2020.

Time-limited personal offers and upgrades are also available for existing accusonus users.

Accusonus' beat making bundle consists of three innovative plugins that offer an intuitive approach to beat making:

Drop a loop into Regroover and instantly convert it into stems. Isolate, remove or manipulate its individual elements & get countless variations out of a single loop.

Add colour and polish the sound of your beats in seconds using Beatformer's simple and intuitive interface.

Turn your tracks into a performance and jam with your beats using Rhythmiq.

The bundle also includes 9 carefully-crafted expansion packs to spice up your beats:

Regroover expansion packs

Rhythmiq expansion packs

https://www.accusonus.com/

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Just got a personal offer to upgrade from "Regroover Essential" to the BMB for $59!
That's a crazy good offer!

I got the same offer Larry and I have to admit I'm tempted this time. I'm sure the last offer I had didn't include all the expansions and was more than this.

I cannot find anything about how much disk space these take and my disks are bulging with samples already. Does anyone know by any chance?  

• Like 1

I paid $59 to upgrade to regroover pro back in dec 2017 and on April of this year they offered me an upgrade to BMB2 for $119. I ended up not upgrading then.  now, I also have an offer to upgrade from regroover pro to BMB2 for $59 so if you guys are being offered same deal for essential, that is a heck of a deal for you. I’m a bit bitter “Essential” folks are being treated same as us “pros” so please don’t rub it in hehe.

• Like 1

Applications are standard size. Packs for regroover and Rythmiq are about 14GB total for all.  They encompass different styles and can be downloaded and installed individually so if you are not into Trap or abstract electrónica, no need to install two of packs for example.  With exception of original pack for regroover, all others have audio demos that can help you decide.  Just check out accusonus website. 

• Thanks 1

Make sure you try the demo before purchasing.  Rythmiq crashes Cakewalk by Bandlab when saving a project, loading a project, pressing a midi key, making it virtually useless.  I've given up trying it in Cakewalk by Bandlab   Seems to work better in Studio One, so far.

• Thanks 1