How To Use Cakewalk by Bandlab - Tutorial For Beginners

Jake

On 9/13/2019 at 10:43 PM, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks Jake for the excellent video - I've used Sonar 8LE and then Cakewalk by Bandlab for a while now but still consider myself a beginner - I hadn't fully grasped the usefulness of the multi dock until I saw the video so that was really helpful. Hope you'll consider doing some more. Agree with other commentators re speaking speed - I always used to find myself speaking too quickly when I gave presentations for work so maybe it is a similar phenomenon! Not a huge problem but if you can make it a little slower that would certainly help. Learned a lot in 10 minutes though!

Cheers

Joe 

Hlo sir how to create ghost channel

• 2 weeks later...

@Jake

Did you rework the audio?  I just viewed the video again.  In the video summary you mentioned your speech was slower and it seems to me that it is.  Great video.  You pack a lot of information into one eleven minute video.  I'm looking forward to your next video.

Edited by Jim Fogle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi  the tutorial was great ... the only thing is I am still having a problem with my sound settings ... not sure what it is ... I clicked in the area you had said if their was an issue and still not hearing anything ... it might just be me ... not use to the application ... so as soon as you can get back to me please do so ... thank you so much XD

• 1 year later...

Hi I'm a complete noob to Cakewalk so just a couple of quick questions;

1) If I want to record a whole song, i.e. 4 verses and a bridge, if I record the whole song and make a mistake, do I have to do it all again, or is there a way of cutting out the error and correcting it? Or can I record one verse then copy and paste it 4 times and join it together somehow?

2) Can I alter the volume of one or more of the tracks individually, and also make all the tracks match up with timing?

Thanks in advance!