(SOLVED)Problem With Tek'it Soprano Recoder

mdiemer

Anyone have any experience with this outfit? I downloaded and installed the soprano recorder (it's a flute-like inst, in case anyone doesn't know that - not a piece of hardware).  It looks really cool, very nicely done, installed easily and found promptly by CW. but there just is no sound. No signal is getting through to the synth vsti.  Maybe because it's 32 bit?

Here's the link to their page:    https://tekit-audio.com/products/instruments/recsoprano/

Thanks, Mike

Edited by mdiemer

Problem solved, I contacted them and I just needed to run CW as administrator. the sound of the instrument is pretty decent, hopefully I'll be able to use it. Company is very responsive, they replied very quickly.

For anyone interested in Recorders, the Tek'it instrument is decent, but needs a lot of shaping. Too much for my mediocre midi abilities, so I discovered a great alternative, available to anyone who had Sonar: The Dimension Pro has a "wood flute," which sounds for all the world like a soprano recorder. Very good sound, too.  If you need a recorder, and have Dim Pro, look no further.  It's under the Ethnic Inst. section. Just wanted to share that.

Edited by mdiemer