Cherry Voltage Modular Nucleus Synthesizer Free

Starise

23 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

It's worth picking up as either an instrument or an effect. But be warned, if you get comfortable with modular enviroment you will want to buy more modules. The good news is they are not that expensive. 

Yes, this free version was how I started with it Vernon. I then picked up Ignite from a Mr Shelby for not a lot (thanks Larry 👍) and recently got Core and Electro Drums on a special offer.

There are tons of great sounding presets and it's also a serious synth playground. I like that you can add a little to it at a time for not a lot of money. 

I'm also demoing the Vintage Voice Bundle at the moment on your recommendation - loving those Juno 106 sounds!

Edited by ZincT

45 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yes, this free version was how I started with it Vernon. I then picked up Ignite from a Mr Shelby for not a lot (thanks Larry 👍) and recently got Core and Electro Drums on a special offer.

There are tons of great sounding presets and it's also a serious synth playground. I like that you can add a little to it at a time for not a lot of money. 

I'm also demoing the Vintage Voice Bundle at the moment on your recommendation - loving those Juno 106 sounds!

That Juno 106 is brilliant. The ARP2600 is good too but it takes a bit of getting used to.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

I got Nucleus, it's great. What you can do with what's available is quite impressive. I'd explore more, but right now I am playing around with Reaktor 6 which I just got from SoS

I also thought Nucleus was a pretty nice freebie. Good call @Lemar Sain re the free module add-ons.

Reaktor 6 is excellent too :) Prism is one of my favourites for organic, evolving sounds and Monark's an oldie but goodie. On the subject of modular syntheses you have also reminded me to take another look at Blocks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ZincT said:

I also thought Nucleus was a pretty nice freebie. Good call @Lemar Sain re the free module add-ons.

Reaktor 6 is excellent too :) Prism is one of my favourites for organic, evolving sounds and Monark's an oldie but goodie. On the subject of modular syntheses you have also reminded me to take another look at Blocks.

Blocks is amazing. Like in just a couple of days, I've learned to make this monstrosity. A monophonic polysynth with cross modulation options.

image.thumb.png.3e95aeca7e4081e6fd33a3cfa000bc06.png

image.thumb.png.510918afef0bd215d4544dddc9d55106.png

• Great Idea 1

Thanks Freyja, looks interesting. Will have a play. Would you mind also sharing your Blocks "monstrosity" patch? I know it's off topic for this thread but you could pm it to me if you don't mind sharing.