Waves 25% Off WUP

cclarry

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

^^ This would be welcomed by me.

^^ This is reality though

Abbey Road went through some additions, however WUP did not add them as it seems Waves is required to charge for each new AR plug. But if you own all of AR at the time you get the new plug at a really decent discounted intro price. At least I did in the past.

This isn't what I expected. I expected you were going to comment that your system was scanning 100,000 plugins. ...which probably would not be untrue 😁

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

That's not really true.  There was something new recently that was in Mercury.  Don't remember what though.  Pusher is old. 

Thanks.. I looked a little more and found the new items at the link (although mixed in with fixes/updates) https://www.waves.com/downloads/release-notes

Would be nice if they just had that highlighted what is added.

November 29th, 2019
New release — Berzerk Distortion, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

December 2nd, 2019
New release — MDMX Distortion Modules, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

March 17th, 2020
New release — MultiMod Rack now available as a single plugin as well as in the Mercury bundle

April 22nd, 2020
New release – Playlist Rider: Available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Thanks.. I looked a little more and found the new items at the link (although mixed in with fixes/updates) https://www.waves.com/downloads/release-notes

Would be nice if they just had that highlighted what is added.

November 29th, 2019
New release — Berzerk Distortion, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

December 2nd, 2019
New release — MDMX Distortion Modules, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

March 17th, 2020
New release — MultiMod Rack now available as a single plugin as well as in the Mercury bundle

April 22nd, 2020
New release – Playlist Rider: Available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury

Thanks!  I knew I saw some new plugins - I usually check to see if they are in Mercury before deciding if I want to buy.  But then I usually forget about them.