Waves 25% Off WUP

cclarry

39 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Waves WUP pricing is now 25% off for a limited time.
If relevant- Send us your Dealer Code for your personal quote.

http://everyplugin.com/waves-upgrades

Far from be even not good enough :)

They literally are keeping people away of WUPs...

They just need to do WUP revolution like 29$ revolution :)

For instance now with 25% off I get $20 for WUP for my aphex v9 what is madness. It is working... Why should I even consider it?

But if it were like $1 theat would be different story I could consider to WUP some plugs from time to time and probably many people... Waves, wake up...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Waves WUP pricing is now 25% off for a limited time.

Sorry Lars, this does not qualify to be in Deals.  Not only is my WUP is "over their cap", but it would be $192.08 with the 25% "discount".  

Thank you Melda (and other devs) for no nonsense purchases and updates for life. You earn loyal customers that way...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

Sorry Lars, this does not qualify to be in Deals.  Not only is my WUP is "over their cap", but it would be $192.08 with the 25% "discount".  

Thank you Melda (and other devs) for no nonsense purchases and updates for life. You earn loyal customers that way...

Yup, I like Melda model too :)

WUP is just another name for a subscription and still very expensive...

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

WUP is just another name for a subscription and still very expensive...

Agreed.

3 hours ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

They don't offer anything worth buying WUP.

For the price they ask? No, they don't offer enough to make it worth any Bang-For-The-Buck investment. 

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

They just need to do WUP revolution like 29$ revolution :)

Yep. This is just me thinking out loud, but if they offered WUP like they do the $29 plugins, they may have another steady stream of income. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zo said:

wake me up when 40 %

Everyplugin.com took me from $229USD to $199USD for Mercury, SSL Collection, Abbey Road Collection, Infected Mushroom and Inspire Instruments.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

Wow, I just WUPed (I know, I know...) and I'm feeling like a real bonehead. I have a $218.33 voucher but I can't seem to find an actual good way to use it. I have Horizon which is second only to Mercury, but that is a MASSIVE jump in price. I was like ok, I'll get two upgrades, but it seems I can only add 1 upgrade to the cart. I can't combine an upgrade with a bundle, I can't combine EITHER of those things with individual plugins. So I'm seeing no real way to effectively use the voucher. I realize this is my own fault but... 😭

If I'm missing something... LET ME KNOW!!

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I'm Waves free finally (never wanted in in the first place). So happy (Plugin Alliance free too!) Now I belong to Softube :P

Next stop UAD? ;)

And at the end of your journey you will see plugins don't matter 😛  Only you do  matter ;)

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Next stop UAD? ;)

And at the end of your journey you will see plugins don't matter 😛  Only you do  matter ;)

I'll let you know when my new Babyface Pro FS arrives, it's been 11 days since I ordered it and it hasn't arrived (DHL must be sooo busy, my package has always been just "next" state :(

And yeah, WE only matter ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

I'll let you know when my new Babyface Pro FS arrives, it's been 11 days since I ordered it and it hasn't arrived (DHL must be sooo busy, my package has always been just "next" state :(

And yeah, WE only matter ;)

Cool :) I am also belonging to RME camp (FF 400) .

While I am not completely happy how drivers cooperate with fun part of Windows but about the more 'serious' applications never any issue and like mixer letting route audio  very much. Clever and easy to use.

Please keep your promise do not forget to put some words about your impressions  ;)

• Like 1

@RSMcGuitar Hey, don't be sad :) That's what we are normally do, aren't we? ;)

Doesn't matter if dollars are lost for plugins we will never use or WUP or anything... It is the same... 

But at a moment it made us happier so it is like ticket for movie, trip or something... 

Our pleasure is one of very important part of preparation for us to be more efficient and focused on work later on ;)