Fuse Audio Labs - VPB-BUNDLE - including FREE FUZZ PLUGIN

cclarry

Fuse Audio Labs VPB-BUNDLE - including FREE FUZZ PLUGIN

The VBP-Bundle is an ensemble of some of the most popular and beautiful sounding stomp boxes found on countless pedal boards all around the globe. Selected to let your creativity run free, the VPB-Bundle comes with a nice surprise: Big-Sur is completely free and forever yours to play with! All included plugins support Zero Latency operation for a perfect live and tracking experience.

Download your fully functional 14-day trial here: 

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/vpbbundle.html

The VPB-Bundle is only $19 (regular).

Edited by cclarry

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Not so sure, Zo...  I listened to demo and well...  Nothing special or unique but still $19.. .

i will trust you on this one , for pedals i gop built in or mercuriall ;)

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

yup, and there are some other free more interesting options, chorus or distortions etc ;)

specially that chorus !!

Another relase that go me surpised by its quality is the mercuriall euphoria , beuatyfull but cpu heavy once you start going nutts on fx lol

• Like 1

Can someone confirm that they installed Big-Sur plugin from this collection and it appeared in the VST folder? I tried it in Cakewalk and couldn't find it. I even performed full reset and scan of all plugins. Big-Sur still not showing up. In Reaper I had no issues. It also worked in old version of Ableton Live. 

That's the very first VST which I couldn't get to work in Cakewalk.