Live Training on Mixing with EQ

Robert McClellan

What’s up fellow fader finalgers?!

I recently hosted a live event where I took a clients mix and performed EQ adjustments Live. Thought it might be helpful for some. 

I stream once a week and (rotate Saturday’s and Thursday’s) and I have really met some awesome people as well as a supportive group of users! 

• Like 1

This gives people time to hop on and settle in for the long haul. It also lets them know that I am actually prepared.

If you ever watch my online tutorials or any other video of mine, you’d know that I give away more than I ever get back. 

The last few months, I’ve given away 15 or more of my paid courses, 3 or more one on one Skype calls, and HOURS of FREE online teaching. I give WAY more than I ever receive man. 

(Not mad-Just clarifying)

• Like 2

On 6/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, ADUS said:

why be so cynical?   Robert has tons of free videos on youtube helping the community and seems like a nice guy!  

I'm not I didn't know what was happening  it's says nothing  how are  you supposed to know. It keeps saying it will start in 24 minutes time. A simple message saying video starts at ?? would be suffice. I'm sure many more would then enjoy its contents.

Edited by fitzj
  • Thanks 1