Nembrini Sound Master Custom Tube Guitar Ampsim

mister_tea

Like their other sims, $29 intro pricing. That's through June 30. Full price is $137 but they seem to have frequent sales.

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/sound-master-custom-tube-guitar-amplifier

Looks like a clone of the 2-channel Fender Tone Master head from around the 90s. Note Fender has recently reused the Tone Master name for their digital recreation of a deluxe. It's not that one. 

Found via youtube, but doesn't look super-widely announced yet

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

Sent a ticket to Kaussa asking same question about no reverb on their (Fender) Matchlock.

As for the reverb, there is no plan to add such feature to Matchlock.
But I'll add your request to the request list.

Best~

Adhitya Wibisana
Kuassa Support Team

Maybe if any Kaussa users here send multiple requests it might 'spring' them into adding it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Sent a ticket to Kaussa asking same question about no reverb on their (Fender) Matchlock.

Maybe if any Kaussa users here send multiple requests it might 'spring' them into adding it.

In fairness, it's less of an issue now that they've brought out 360, and Matchlock does sound great. With Nembrini, I'm less sold on their rack system so far, and although I like what their amps can do, I feel like I have to root around through different pages and menus. As it stands, I think Kuassa's overall system makes it easier to overlook a lack of built-in reverb than Nembrini's does.

I suppose I'm being kinda lazy...it isn't as though it's hard to add a rev send!

8 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Interesting...am very curious how Nembrini handle something Fendery!

It does drive me nuts that developers aren't including some kind of reverb on amps that seem like they should have reverb (looking at you, Kuassa Matchlock!).

I also don't like that. I have the Waves PRS Supermodels and I know they're modelling specific amps that, I guess, don't have reverb, but it makes the standalone pretty stale to use for practicing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Interesting...am very curious how Nembrini handle something Fendery!

It does drive me nuts that developers aren't including some kind of reverb on amps that seem like they should have reverb (looking at you, Kuassa Matchlock!).

I agree, I like a stand-alone plugin with a useable sound without the need to fire up my DAW and an FX chain.

• Like 1

iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud

Ah, saved by the bell...

@Christian Jones

I know you love these guys so I was going to check out the demo, see what I am missing: but ilok, nah.

18 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

they should have reverb

As to reverb, first thing I do with an AmpliTube preset is kill the verb. I can see where the standalone is a horse of a different color.
but I don't ride no more...

tom

4 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

iLok authorization onto iLok2, iLok3, Host Computer or iLok cloud

Ah, saved by the bell...

@Christian Jones

I know you love these guys so I was going to check out the demo, see what I am missing: but ilok, nah.

As to reverb, first thing I do with an AmpliTube preset is kill the verb. I can see where the standalone is a horse of a different color.
but I don't ride no more...

tom

What's wrong with ilok? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

I'm saying after this fender amp he makes a bass amp. Guaranteed. 

Same feeling here , i already know the name :

Nembrini Sound Master Custom Tube Bass Ampsim

more seriously , what the dll name , this can be problematic to display and evne more to reference if the adress is compose of to many folders ...

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Loved the demos of this plugin. Fender amp sim this good is a must have.

Oh, why am I a guitar player? ¬¬

I'm using your crazy riff ;) well sounds great but i don't have the feeling of that Cabinets moving air like i can on Softuve vintage amp , ik bandmaster or even the F59 from Fuse Audio (bluesy tone her) 

What i love about your Riff Soundwise is that ithas the highs then jump to lows , so it's exellent to stress test amp sim from harsness test to low deep saturation ... unforgiving!! the Nembrini is linear , maybe to serious  ...if ya know what i mean ....

Edited by Zo

8 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Have you tried the Fender, Christian? I think it was through you I heard of their Marshall sim, so I'm curious what you think of this one.

No I don't think it's available yet and I didn't even hear of it until yesterday when I saw this thread but I've been thinking for a while that he was gonna make a Fender amp and after that last Cali amp I knew Fender was next, and since now he'd pretty much have all the main amps covered bass has to be next as it appears he's building his brand w/ a solid foundation of main contenders. So far I only have the Marshall and Soldano. And the PSA1000. During the next 80% off sale I'll probably collect the rest. 

• Like 1