Divine Intervention

Leadfoot

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a good day! I just put up another one. Pretty heavy with a cool little change up after the solo. Check it out if you get a chance. If you like it, please hit the like button for me! Thanks guys!

• Like 5

On 6/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, David Sprouse said:

I think you  need to decipher the bible code.  It helps immensely.   This is one of the best christian songs I've ever heard!  You should be a pro. :D:D

Thank you so much David! I appreciate the compliments! Thanks a lot for checking it out!

On 6/14/2020 at 6:10 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Another good one from you - I would turn up the lead vocal a tad - just a bit - but that's to taste. I like your genre - hard rock christian music. Excellent guitar playing.

I agree with David - your songs sound professional.

Hey Doug, thanks a lot man! You're right about the lead vocals. I appreciate the kind words!

Edited by Leadfoot

Another one were the vocal content will not be commented on. 

Again I am finding the bottom end a little on the light side for the style.  As usually some good playing and musical composition.

What sort of compression are you using on your drum kit.  I use Boz Digital's, David Bendeth  +10dB suit which I find can give a real punch to drums and bass.  It used to come with Pro Channel versions.

• Like 1

Thanks for listening Wook! I appreciate the feedback! Not really sure why the low end is sounding thin to you though. I check my mixes on multiple systems, and actually considered lightening the low end a bit, but then decided to leave it. Maybe my ears are deceiving me.... Wouldn't be the first time! Thanks again!

• Like 1

Christian music always sounds too "nice" to me so I really like the harder edge you do.
Vocal cuts through the mix very well so the lyrics are understandable.
Love the guitar solo and accompaniment and the synthy part right after the solo.
Very professional job!

• Like 1

Great song ! and you might be leadfoot but the fingers are flying ! I was distracted by what I think is rhythm guitar which sounds to me a bit too prominent and a little noisy, and has a way of interfering with your voice in the early sections, at the end sections it seems more balanced to me and I think sounds better then. Yes on louder vocals and yes on louder drums. Impressive work all around.