Ozone Elements FREE

cclarry

1 minute ago, trager said:

If you're gonna do that I would crossgrade straight to Tonal Balance Bundle, getting you Neutron Advanced and Nectar as well. 

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-tonal-balance-bundle-crossgrade

$167.16 in cart with code GROUP

I think that the "Free Licenses" are excluded from that.  I believe that they "know" which licenses are free, but it certainly 
wouldn't hurt to try!  The upgrade says "from any PAID Izotope product".

3 minutes ago, trager said:

Do we know if the free Ozone Elements serial is identifiable by iZotope as having been gotten for free?

THAT is the BIG question!  Like I said...if it doesn't work...just go buy Excalibur for $9.99 to get you 
a Paid product

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, trager said:

If you're gonna do that I would crossgrade straight to Tonal Balance Bundle, getting you Neutron Advanced and Nectar as well. 

^^^THIS is DEFINITELY the way to go if it will work!  And if it doesn't, it's only $10 more get there!

3 hours ago, cclarry said:
3 hours ago, trager said:

^^^THIS is DEFINITELY the way to go if it will work!  And if it doesn't, it's only $10 more get there!

well... $10 is so much I have for this deal

:D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cclarry said:

THAT is the BIG question!  Like I said...if it doesn't work...just go buy Excalibur for $9.99 to get you 
a Paid product

Excalibur is worth having anyway so I'd go this route :)

• Like 1

If someone would buy some of my music, maybe I would be able to get this upgrade. 😕

All I seem to do is 'invest' in software with no ROI. 

And in this moment, I can't afford even this great offer.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, paulo said:

I'm not kidding. All I seem to do is invest, invest, invest in equipment, software, effects, and instruments to make music that I have to pay to release and which doesn't pay back on the investment.  AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

002e0659dcd1a7c86561b173276d9b85.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I'm not kidding. All I seem to do is invest, invest, invest in equipment, software, effects, and instruments to make music that I have to pay to release and which doesn't pay back on the investment.  AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

I've always found it hard to get people to really listen even when it's free, so I've never troubled myself with the notion of paying to be ignored. Remove the shackles and be free.........

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

002e0659dcd1a7c86561b173276d9b85.jpg

This is standard operating procedure for easily 99% of people that learn to play an instrument.  

• Like 1