Jump to content
steve@baselines.com

Fool in the Rain

Recommended Posts

Good job on this cover - I always liked this song. I thought the mix sounded pretty good to my ears.

Edited by Douglas Kirby
Wrong Song
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Good job on this cover - I always liked this song. I thought the mix sounded pretty good to my ears.

Thanks for the comment Douglas.  Kiwichrys is a great vocalist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice track with good vocals.

We all paint different pictures...  but to me it sounds very dull  (middle)
I am sure a lot more depth could be found in this track and bring out the dynamics more.

Well done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, garybrun said:

Nice track with good vocals.

We all paint different pictures...  but to me it sounds very dull  (middle)
I am sure a lot more depth could be found in this track and bring out the dynamics more.

Well done.

Thanks for the suggestion Gary - I'm gonna have to go back and listen again.  When I mixed and Mastered, it looked good in Tonal Balance Control.  But maybe it deserves another try!  Appreciate all types of feedback, so keep it coming!   If you are at all interesting in giving it a shot, I'm more than happy to share the tracks.

 

🙂

Steve

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Thanks for the suggestion Gary - I'm gonna have to go back and listen again.  When I mixed and Mastered, it looked good in Tonal Balance Control.  But maybe it deserves another try!  Appreciate all types of feedback, so keep it coming!   If you are at all interesting in giving it a shot, I'm more than happy to share the tracks.

 

🙂

Steve

 

HI Steve.
I would love to have a go at mixing the tracks.
Its great for learning curve and different styles.

 

Gary

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, garybrun said:

HI Steve.
I would love to have a go at mixing the tracks.
Its great for learning curve and different styles.

 

Gary

Cool - if I put the tracks in a Bandlab project and send an invite, can you get them?  Or is there a better way?

 

Steve

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Cool - if I put the tracks in a Bandlab project and send an invite, can you get them?  Or is there a better way?

 

Steve

 

Whatever suits you best mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, garybrun said:

Whatever suits you best mate.

Great - I just sent you an invite.  I put up all the BUSS outputs.  I muted the MASTER and ALLVOX.  ALLVOX gets fed VOX1 and VOX2.

Thank a lot - can't wait to hear what you do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...