Serious ISSUe , need Computer guru's here

Zo

Hi guyz ,as some might know , i'm struiggling with a serious issue with ilok not working viaq manager , unable to reach server ..

AFTER ALL the possible stuff (services , clean instal blabla ect) i narrowd it to this :

Basically the SSL crertifcate tree is broken 

Question : how  am i supposed to repair it (i downloaded svereal random Sectigo AA thing , install all recent , nothing helped) ..

And what the fuss did break this ?

Pic one is what i have (broken with expired certificates dates) versus what i should have  !!! THIS is why i can't connect to ilok !!! via center !!!

Certif No.JPG

Certif yes.JPG

Hi Zo

This isn't going to fix anything, but might give more insight on the problem. If you press Win+R to get the Run dialog and then type certmgr.msc, you should get the Certificates manager. On the left panel you should see a folder called Trusted Root Certificate Authorities. Inside that folder should be another folder called Certificates. If you click that, you should see all your trusted root certificates on the right panel. Do you see USERTrust TSA Certificate Authority in there? If so, has it expired?