Autotune issues

dePUNDIT

Question

I had installed on my Windows 10 PC Autotune 6 Evo (x86) VST2 , Autotune 8.1 (x64) VST3 and Autotune Pro (x64) VST3. 

PROBLEM 1.

Cbb can only find 8.1 but when I load it, it loads with Autotune Pro UI and doesn't recall settings upon closing and reopening of project. 

PROBLEM 2.

Haven experienced problem 1 above, I formated my computer and only installed Autotune 6 and Autotune Pro. CbB found Autotune Pro and it loaded with the correct UI but still doesn't recall settings after closing and reopening of projects. 

What is the problem here and how do I get past this issue. I just formated my computer again and haven't installed any version of Autotune. Please is there a fix for this kinda thing? 

1 answer to this question

For more than 2 years now I have watched closely as CBB rolled out updates and bug fixes to see is this issue has been fixed and for those 2 years all my hopes have been dashed. Each time a new update is released for CBB I install it to only to find that autotune 9 pro still doesn't recall settings when a project is closed and reopened and autotune artist can not be used on more than one track in a project as trying to duplicate it or another instance causes CBB to freeze and become unresponsive.  If this were a Reaper forum this issue would've been fixed within 3 updates at the most.