``CIRCUS RIDE´´

Paul Bush

Hello once again chaps, well I think I may be slowly getting the hang of this recording malarky , ``Circus ride´´ is my latest offering once again taking a hell a lot of your advice on board and checking out the `` creative sauce´´ web site that was also really helpful , cheers PB

• Like 1

You've kind of fallen through the cracks here Paul. I think I'd build a little more in the pre-chorus.
I hear an organ in there somewhere; I think I'd bring that up a bit.

Overall, to me, its a good demo. Now lets build a little more energy throughout and hit that 3:16 mark running.

t

I really love the groove and the chord progression!

Mix-wise, the bass is right up front . The drums are way back. So you might take the reverb distance down on the drums, and see how that sits better? Worth a shot.

that's a cool production, nice job!!!

-Tom

• Like 1

Thanks Tom ,Ive just bought a new pair of headphones Sehnheisser HD 280 pro for the mix down stage and they`ve helped me to get a better overall feel of the mixdown  so after many hearings I i think i may have unmudlled it alhough there´s always room for improvement  so its now time take on board tips and  reflection ready for the next mixdown ..oh and I made a video aas well cheers PB

Edited by Paul Bush