S-Gear White Nights Sale $99

Magic Russ

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Would be nice if they offered a good upgrade price from the older version.

Eventually I upgraded for $29 asking price. I did so because I wanted a better way of managing presets. Specially, the new version allows you to organise presets into banks, so I have a bank for each of my guitars. This is a good feature for me, but it won’t be worth $29 for others. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marshall said:

Eventually I upgraded for $29 asking price. I did so because I wanted a better way of managing presets. Specially, the new version allows you to organise presets into banks, so I have a bank for each of my guitars. This is a good feature for me, but it won’t be worth $29 for others. 

Is the upgrade working with CbB? I saw some posts that there were problems.

10 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Hey @Marshall, with the Nembrini, Kuassa and Neural et al stuff do you think this Scuffham is still worth getting? 

Hey Christian, there is a free 10 day trial. I have been a little frustrated by the lack of development but I find myself using it more and more again, because it is so good. If you do download it, be sure to try out the new presets from Alberto to see what it is capable of.

Generally, I use S Gear with my single coil guitars. The Nembrini MRH810 is still my winner for a great Marshall tone when using higher output pickups. 

Would love to know what you think if you do try it! 

I like S-Gear, it's got a more polished "amp" sound straight out of the box that seems to fit nicely in any mix quickly, even with my midi guitars. It's also easy to use and set up but I don't use the effects. I can get a similar sound from guitar rig, almost there, but it takes a lot of mic, ir and eq tweaking just trying to copy S-Gears sound that comes straight out of the box from S-Gear. I also use single coil and humbucker to crunch/distortion but I don't do metal sounds.