Rigid Audio Sodium

cclarry

SODIUM is a creative drum and beatsequencer for KONTAKT 6.2.2.

It features 200 inspiring contemporary factory kits. It also comes with hundreds of included drum sounds
to get you started.
(You can also import your own WAV samples via drag and drop).

SODIUM features four drum sequencers - each one has four distinct drum sounds and
32 steps (divided into two key-switchable patterns). Each sequencer gives you control over velocity, volume and panning, pitch, decay, (lowcut) filter, reverb, multi-fx, sample offset and flam.

$6

http://rigid-audio.com/products_sodium.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Fleer said:

Interesting indeed. Love this guy’s pricing. 

He's smart.  Like I've said a million times, it's better to sell 1,000,000 at $6 than to sell
10,000 at $60 dollars...people won't scoff at spending $6...but they will at $60

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

He's smart.  Like I've said a million times, it's better to sell 1,000,000 at $6 than to sell
10,000 at $60 dollars...people won't scoff at spending $6...but they will at $60

Omg, great minds think alike!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

For some reason, plugin makers are slow to catch on to this (but things do seem to be shifting a bit lately), either because they fear losing brand recognition/status or they don't get how rapidly their customer base would grow if they went cheap(er). And this is despite ample evidence from other areas (utility, desktop apps, gaming, etc.).  So we're in this funny transition phase now, where you often look at sales with a smile, like "come'on, you can do better than that. In fact, I bet you WILL do better than that, soon enough". 

• Like 1