Arturia Offer for Waves Customers - One Knob Series

cclarry

$29

Exclusive offer from our friends at Waves: OneKnow Series for only 29$

This is the first time we've teamed with Waves to offer you a deal like this, and it's not something you'll see often. Don't miss, grab this amazing deal while you can!

For a limited time, Arturia customers can purchase Waves' awesome OneKnob Series plugin bundle for only 29$. The OneKnob Series includes 8 easy-to-use and powerful effect plugins. Get a filter, reverb, distortion, compressor, bass booster, treble booster, a limiter, and a sidechaining/pumping effect for the price of a cinema ticket and some snacks.

Get the 29$ deal by clicking the link below and enter the coupon code OK29 at checkout.

Go OneKnob

21 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I thought it was only thru Waves.  This second license still costs less than the WUP.   This was the last of the Waves for me. Now I have both machines up to date. 

The Plugin is purchased from Everyplugin but authorized from Waves.  You can place your waves plugin licenses on a USB drive and use the same plugins on both computers,  just use the license for the plugins from the USB flash drive you will have to  insert on each computer.

See video: Waves Licenses to External USB Drive

10 hours ago, jesse g said:

The Plugin is purchased from Everyplugin but authorized from Waves.  You can place your waves plugin licenses on a USB drive and use the same plugins on both computers,  just use the license for the plugins from the USB flash drive you will have to  insert on each computer.

See video: Waves Licenses to External USB Drive

Too much hassle.  I don't even have to do that with most of my iLok licenses since many of them are no longer tied to one machine. I'm done buying Waves. I have too many plugins.

• Great Idea 1