Jump to content
Audio Plugin Deals

APD Offer: 80% Off Virtuoso Ensembles by Kirk Hunter Studios

Recommended Posts

For only $59.99 (instead of $299.99), get Virtuoso Ensembles by Kirk Hunter Studios powered by the full version of Kontakt.

VIRTUOSO ENSEMBLES is an epic virtual orchestral collection that’s ideal for music composition and live music performance. Designed with unprecedented flexibility, you now have the ability to arrange your own custom ensembles putting the orchestra at your command.

Developed in the Native Instruments Kontakt engine,  VIRTUOSO ENSEMBLES delivers the finest quality sampled sound of an orchestra with extremely detailed user control; perfect for your final productions.

Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1/

Promo ends on June 24th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

  • Control four instrument sections, (strings, brass, woodwind solos) mapped across the keyboard for a realistic feeling of an entire orchestral compliment.
  • Multiple articulations, dynamics, and round robins.
  • Provides efficient and intuitive control to modify the split or crossfade between each of the 4 sections giving you amazing flexibility to get the ideal mix.
  • Intuitive visual dynamic LED indication for active section and active keys played.
  • Effortlessly switch between “Legato” and “Poly” modes.
  • Uses IntervaLive® to add realistic transitional intervals in both “Legato” and “Poly” mode.
  • Stack up any combination of the 4 sections together, or use them independently.
  • Control the mix of each section’s volume and pan.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have my $10 code so could buy this for $49.99....should I be so inclined

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is one of my very favorite libraries. It is the number one I go to for figuring out how to orchestrate a piece. Take a look at this and see how intuitive it is to use.  It's like a lesson in orchestrating because you get a visual on the range of each instrument. 

And it's not just strings, brass and woodwinds.  It comes with 4 percussion patches (very good), a church choir and a piano.    All of these elements are put together in the 50multis.These multis havea lot in common with the ones in The Orchestra, but this, IMHO is much better for writing orchestral music, if you lack training.  If you want to know what part you will give to the flute and what part to the bassoon, it will tell you quickly. 

It is most useful if you have a reasonably sized keyboard, but it doesn't have to be 88 key.

To top it all off, these instruments are full-featured with articulations and other controls.  They sound great.  If somebody didn't have an orchestral library, this would be all they'd need. to get started, and I find it very easy on the CPU.   The only drawback is that there are only four instruments from each section and the piano may not be the greatest.

Information on what is included is on the Kirk Hunter Site

 

 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cclarry said:

I still have my $10 code so code by this for $49.99....should I be so inclined

I had forgotten I had a $10 code. It worked to purchase this. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

This is one of my very favorite libraries. It is the number one I go to for figuring out how to orchestrate a piece. Take a look at this and see how intuitive it is to use.  It's like a lesson in orchestrating because you get a visual on the range of each instrument. 

And it's not just strings, brass and woodwinds.  It comes with 4 percussion patches (very good), a church choir and a piano.    All of these elements are put together in the 50multis.These multis havea lot in common with the ones in The Orchestra, but this, IMHO is much better for writing orchestral music, if you lack training.  If you want to know what part you will give to the flute and what part to the bassoon, it will tell you quickly. 

It is most useful if you have a reasonably sized keyboard, but it doesn't have to be 88 key.

To top it all off, these instruments are full-featured with articulations and other controls.  They sound great.  If somebody didn't have an orchestral library, this would be all they'd need. to get started, and I find it very easy on the CPU.   The only drawback is that there are only four instruments from each section and the piano may not be the greatest.

Information on what is included is on the Kirk Hunter Site

 

 

Great tips thanks. 

So who all is getting this? 

Edited by Christian Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting this

 

 

 

 

 

as I’ve got it (and love it) since a few years ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know of someone who uses it to back pop tracks.  So it doesn't have to be used for just orchestral.  Played like a synth, you can get some great string machine sounds. 

I have it but haven't really used it much as I have way too much stuff and limited play time.  And it gets lost in my Kontakt drive, as my version is not a library one.  It isn't a bad deal, especially if you aren't planning on buying a really expensive orchestral library right after like I did.   

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

What $10 code are we talking about here? 🤔

I think a lot of us got a $10 off code from APD when we downloaded Eventide Octovox or whatever it's called for free that one time (normally $100) and even though we paid  nothing for the software we got a $10 off code for downloading it lol. 

At least that's how it went down for me and actually iirc not everyone got the $10 off code so on that case anyway that code may have been for new signups to APD, which I was. 

Edited by Christian Jones
So it would be a personal code
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

I know of someone who uses it to back pop tracks.  So it doesn't have to be used for just orchestral.  Played like a synth, you can get some great string machine sounds. 

I have it but haven't really used it much as I have way too much stuff and limited play time.  And it gets lost in my Kontakt drive, as my version is not a library one.  It isn't a bad deal, especially if you aren't planning on buying a really expensive orchestral library right after like I did.   

That's a cool idea. I do doom metal and if I used it that way for that I'd probably end up sounding like Nightwish lol. You know what f it I'm buying it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

That's a cool idea. I do doom metal and if I used it that way for that I'd probably end up sounding like Nightwish lol. You know what f it I'm buying it. 

I use it the other way around. First the strings then the beat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol looks like I can get this KH library for $19.99. For some reason I have a $40 credit. I'm pretty sure my only business thus far with APD was just to sign up with them and download Octovox and Black 76 for free, other than that I've no idea why I have that. Ain't gonna question it, but it reminds me of this time I was in Guitar Center and this girl was buying a keyboard and she was getting a way better deal than she expected and she kept asking the GC guy who was ringing her up why she was getting such a great deal and finanly he got annoyed and said, "Do you want me to add some to it?" 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have $40 in Rewards money that's not a credit, and you can't use it
on this purchase.  Those "$" can only be used on things in the "Shop",
but not on "Deals"

Edited by cclarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have a $160 in Rewards...but can't use it on anything that I want to buy...LOL

Meanwhile, over at APD HQ somebody wants to speak to whoever is in charge of the Rewards scheme...

smoke-and-mirrors-300x215.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cclarry said:

If you have $40 in Rewards money that's not a credit, and you can't use it
on this purchase.  Those "$" can only be used on things in the "Shop",
but not on "Deals"

Now I'm angry, and those grapes probably taste like s#** anyway 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...