SampleTank 4 Summer Sounds Sale up to 50% off

Arjan M

It's summer and you're ready to get to work on some music.  You're sitting down to write a song.  Perhaps you're looking for that one particular sound to give your latest project something special.  Either way, or anywhere in between in the process of creating great music for video, for games, for your band, your next live streaming set, or even just for yourself, you can count on SampleTank 4 to be the virtual instrument workstation that will take you there.  Right now, you can do it all for even less money.  From June 4th through July 2nd, 2020, get up to 35% 50% off SampleTank 4.  This includes upgrades, boxed (USB) versions, and you can use your JamPoints to save even more!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index.php?id=summersounds2020

Edited by ArjanM
Now even bigger discount ;)

When this thread popped up I looked at mine and it said "4 minutes ago", so have no idea
what you're looking at.  The forum doesn't give the "exact" time of posts!

Not trying to argue, as it really doesn't matter...but trying to figure out "where" you 
got your time stamps from

22 hours ago, cclarry said:

When this thread popped up I looked at mine and it said "4 minutes ago", so have no idea
what you're looking at.  The forum doesn't give the "exact" time of posts!

Not trying to argue, as it really doesn't matter...but trying to figure out "where" you 
got your time stamps from

Correct, it doesn't matter.  I hovered over the "Posted x hours ago" and it gave what looked like the exact time for each.  Anyway, it's a good deal, I hope some are interested in that.

Edit - and better in your thread because this one has the topic title with the previous percentage :)   That's the real win on your topic, it doesn't say 35% when we're not up to 50%.  It's not quite the blowout like the TS2 MAX sale but still...

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Sorry to hear that there is a showstopper for you.  I will relay your concern to the team.

Thanks for taking an interest, but looking at posts on your own forum I think it's probably fair to say that the issue has already been raised.

what is the point requests to be forwared...?

it has been 3 years and you still are unable to make simple unified installer for sampletank 4 max or others like total studio 2 max....your installation process of almost 90 files one by one is nightmare .....so i will pass this deal....

2 hours ago, dee said:

what is the point requests to be forwared...?

it has been 3 years and you still are unable to make simple unified installer for sampletank 4 max or others like total studio 2 max....your installation process of almost 90 files one by one is nightmare .....so i will pass this deal....

That's going to be a bummer when the new manager comes out soon.   There's a massive point to requests being forwarded, a ton of requests are implemented.  I'm sorry the particular one you had and/or were interested in has not yet been implemented.

Edit - and I understand that the idea may be simple to many but the implementation is not.  I don't think you were trying to trivialize the effort for something like that, but it could definitely be interpreted that way.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

That's going to be a bummer when the new manager comes out soon.

Hey Peter - do you mean a new installation manager, something like the Toontrack Product Manager or the iZotope Product Portal?