JRRShop $22 Deals

Reid Rosefelt

JJShop celebrates their anniversaries every year by selling lots of stuff for the number of years in $$.  Many of you remember the great $20 deals.  One was AAS's great Objeq Delay.

Sadly now everything is going to be $22.  🙁  That price is  going to keep creeping up until the deals aren't so crazy any more.

You can see what they have up now HERE 

Nothing that's shooting lightning through my head (yet) so I can hold on to my $$ for the time being.  But they will keep changing it.  I'm sure @cclarry will keep us updated.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

JJShop celebrates their anniversaries every year by selling lots of stuff for the number of years in $$.  Many of you remember the great $20 deals.  One was AAS's great Objeq Delay.

Sadly now everything is going to be $22.  🙁  That price is  going to keep creeping up until the deals aren't so crazy any more.

You can see what they have up now HERE 

Nothing that's shooting lightning through my head (yet) so I can hold on to my $$ for the time being.  But they will keep changing it.  I'm sure @cclarry will keep us updated.

If I did not have them already I might go for some of the M-Tron pro expansions. I don't have the sfx bank but I doubt if it would be that useful to me. And I am waiting on a quote from a session singer so I think I had better save cash for that,

Try code FORUM to get some for $19.58 like the 2nd Sense Vocal Removal.  The Wave Arts Tube Saturator 2 is discounted automatically to $18.70 in the cart.  Some are showing Out of Stock.  Not all of them will take a coupon but worth a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I buy plugins
I wear high heels
suspenders and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear Papa!

Larry you just might be overestimating the % of readers who are hip to M. Python . . .

...which, for the uninitiated, will render your post . . . ambiguous.🤔

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1