Softube Amp Room

cclarry

Amplify your guitar and bass to perfection

$99 intro price

Introducing Amp Room, the pro audio guitar and bass platform. Designed with the discerning professional in mind, Amp Room is a continuously growing system of everything you need to create high-quality, authentic, and incredibly realistic guitar and bass sounds.

Imagine being in a luxury studio full of vintage gear including legendary compressors and EQs, classic Marshall amps and cabinets, pedals, and mics, including authentic Marshall gear that’s officially licensed and endorsed by Marshall. Customizable, flexible, and as simple or complex as you need it to be to produce the very best guitar tones.

A platform for album-ready guitar and bass sounds
Amp Room comes with 6 amplifiers, 16 cabinets, 10 effects pedals, 3 studio effects, 8 utility modules, and 260 presets covering a wide variety of styles and genres. Not only that, you can also load a selection of plug-ins, like Tube-Tech CL 1B and Trident A-Range, as modules. The punchy American Class A is included as two separate modules.

Customizable, flexible, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Add expansion packs and create your personal digital studio with everything you need to create high-quality, incredibly realistic guitar sounds, exactly the way you want them.

Save 15% on Amp Room for a limited time

As a thank you for subscribing to our newsletter, you have the opportunity to get Amp Room at a 15% discount. As a producer, you know the difference between good sounds and great sounds, and we have the guitar and bass platform that will help you achieve excellence. Use the following code at checkout:

INTROSUBCLUB

Buy now, get 15% off

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dang, in my excitement to grab this I forgot to use the 15% code, I got it for $29 anyway, the code may not have worked for me.

Oh well, if this is anything like the quality of the Plexi and the KK Signature (Vintage Amp Room Vintage and Metal Amp Room and Bass Amp Room were no slouches either) should be a good ride, not really expecting that though for the price, but want say no😇 1 good thing, it supposedly leaves the others, Pexi, KK, Eden, and original Amp Room collection alone, although with the ability to use them inside the new Amp Room, so no worries if it's a downer.

Grabbed the Marshall Cab pack as well, only thin that worries me is not being able to use 3rd party IR's, apart from wrongly after the Plugin itself, will see, and send off some feature requests if need be.

Oh well installation has finished, I'm off

• Like 1

Fairly CPU hungry.

I can't for the life of me work out how to get the Plexi, the KK Signature or the Eden WT in there, and I can't find a manual.

I'll leave it for now and wait until if and when they reign in the CPU, would like to work out how to get the new amps in though.

I was wanting something like this, similar to Kuassa's A360 to house the amps and add pedals etc, but not at the cost of CPU as is the case here, the Amps outside this are very CPU efficient.

Oh well, keep watching it, send in a feature request for in app IR loader and request some CPU optimization, whether it will do any good is another thing.

17 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Anyone find an upgrade price from Metal Room or other legacy Amp Room product?  I don't have an account but might pursue the upgrade path if I find one of those cheap.

If you are eligible for upgrade price, the upgrade button should be there near the Buy button, but as you don't have an account you won't see it I guess.

I seen either a Vintage Amp Room or Metal Amp Room(perhaps both in different posts?) for sale on KVR the other day.

27 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

THE most horrible sound demo for 2020. Reminds me of what digital products sounded like in the 90s-early 00s. No wonder Code series of amps was a disaster.

Wow, to me it sounds amazinggggg. I love the demo to death (the youtube video). Duet into Drop THX AAA 789 into Vic Firth headphones (because they are closed and have better bass and stuff). I am still on the floor like a worm happy about this.

5 hours ago, Carlos said:

Wow, to me it sounds amazinggggg. I love the demo to death (the youtube video). Duet into Drop THX AAA 789 into Vic Firth headphones (because they are closed and have better bass and stuff). I am still on the floor like a worm happy about this.

I should've stated that this is my personal opinion expressing my personal impression and should be taken with a grain of salt. Sorry for not being considerate.

That being said, I'm not talking about fidelity of the sound source, but rather the character of tone. Back in the day I had been using early COSM based BOSS m-fx and, occasionally,  first gen Zoom digital FX. They weren't great back then but kind of useable. I can recognize that character easily. Contemporary m-fx have come a long way since then, that's why I think it's not cool to not match modern standards. YMMV.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

I should've stated that this is my personal opinion expressing my personal impression and should be taken with a grain of salt. Sorry for not being considerate.

That being said, I'm not talking about fidelity of the sound source, but rather the character of tone. Back in the day I had been using early COSM based BOSS m-fx and, occasionally,  first gen Zoom digital FX. They weren't great back then but kind of useable. I can recognize that character easily. Contemporary m-fx have come a long way since then, that's why I think it's not cool to not match modern standards. YMMV.

And I didn't mean you were wrong at all. 
You don't like the video, I love it. We are both right :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

This demo is quite a bit better!

There are some that I like quite a bit, others I find terrible. But that's the thing, using it you have lots of tonal options. The ROOM utility is beyond awesome. It plays A GIANT role in the tone.

I own all the Softube amp stuff under the UAD banner. A while back I asked Softube to use those towards a discount on their store. They said they could not.

So if I want this, it $85 for me.

5 hours ago, ensconced said:

If you are eligible for upgrade price, the upgrade button should be there near the Buy button, but as you don't have an account you won't see it I guess.

I seen either a Vintage Amp Room or Metal Amp Room(perhaps both in different posts?) for sale on KVR the other day.

5 hours ago, ensconced said:

Fairly CPU hungry.

I can't for the life of me work out how to get the Plexi, the KK Signature or the Eden WT in there, and I can't find a manual.

I'll leave it for now and wait until if and when they reign in the CPU, would like to work out how to get the new amps in though.

I was wanting something like this, similar to Kuassa's A360 to house the amps and add pedals etc, but not at the cost of CPU as is the case here, the Amps outside this are very CPU efficient.

Oh well, keep watching it, send in a feature request for in app IR loader and request some CPU optimization, whether it will do any good is another thing.

You need to update those and then they will be listed their after relaunch ...

i do find this exellent with some stuff to be adressed , gonna expose that during live on friday ...

yep marshall is 11% cpu hit outisde and near 20 inside so i suspect a fairly high oversampling .

user presets aren t there for marshall and eden here , only factory ones ... def a features request ..

in use it s simply superb and the reverb sounds super (emt 250) 

• Like 1