VI LABS Modern U | Upright Piano Library

Here we go.
The VI Labs Modern U will no doubt find its place alongside of VI Labs Ravenscroft 275 as one of the finest piano libraries. They really did a wonderful job in capturing so much detail, along with very thoughtful mic positions and effects. I hope you enjoy spending some time as we explore VI Labs Modern U together.

What a lovely piano VI! Next sale (well, first really), it's mine. I've got all 4 grands. Really looking forward to adding this. I want to see if I can recall the sound of my mother's 6'6" Kawai RX-5 from the late '90s, and compare the two.

Great tone from this little guy!

Kawai-RX-5-Grand-Piano-600x600.jpg

18 hours ago, John Maar said:

What a lovely piano VI! Next sale (well, first really), it's mine. I've got all 4 grands. Really looking forward to adding this. I want to see if I can recall the sound of my mother's 6'6" Kawai RX-5 from the late '90s, and compare the two.

Great tone from this little guy!

Kawai-RX-5-Grand-Piano-600x600.jpg

Actually Soundiron's Emotional Piano is sampled using a Kawai. I also did a video on that. It is a very nice sounding piano indeed.
They also had the Kawai you mention at the church where I grew up playing, nice memories indeed.

• Like 1